Terms & Conditions for Satta King Result Website
Effective Date: 07-10-2022
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using the Satta King Result website, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
2. Website Usage
- The Satta King Result website is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. We do not promote or endorse any form of gambling or betting.
- You must use this website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.
3. User Content
- Users may have the opportunity to submit comments, feedback, or other content to the website. By submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, modify, and display that content on the website.
- You are solely responsible for the content you submit, and it must not violate any applicable laws, infringe upon the rights of others, or be harmful, defamatory, or inappropriate.
4. Copyright and Trademarks
- All content on the Satta King Result website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and other materials, is protected by copyright and may not be used without our permission.
- Any trademarks, logos, or service marks displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information provided on our website. You use our website at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of the website.
7. External Links
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these external websites. You visit them at your own risk.
8. Changes to Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated effective date. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically.